NuSol® 21 Preeminent CP is the next step in semisynthetic technology represented by NuSol formulations exclusively offered by Chemtool Incorporated. NuSol 21 Preeminent CP incorporates a blend of high viscosity synthetics and traditional base stocks performed as emulsions. This increases the film strength to properly lubricate modern high-speed operations prolonging tool life and minimizing downtime.
The preformed emulsions are manufactured as intermediates and have a very small and stable particle size of one micron. The tight tolerances in the particle size provide an improved, uniform balance of wetting and plate out of lubricant film which enhances cooling while imparting exceptional stability in hard water.
NuSol 21 Preeminent CP is an excellent replacement for soluble oil applications, including quenching fluids, machining operations, and forming fluids. NuSol 21 Preeminent CP is formulated with enhanced corrosion inhibition for both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. In addition, it offers excellent biostability properties for a soluble oil replacement. NuSol 21 Preeminent CP offers general lubrication for ferrous applications and should be evaluated for select non-ferrous metal machining applications.
• The biostable chemistry maintains the pH eliminating objectionable odors
• Excellent corrosion protection for all tooling, equipment, and parts
• Exceptional lubricant film for exceptional tool life and quality finishes
• Extremely small particle size for superior wetting and excellent hard water stability
• High degree of cleanliness and low reportable VOC’s for operator acceptance
• Excellent replacement for soluble oil quenching fluids and machining fluids
• Higher viscosity oils offer improved hydrodynamic lubrication without heavy oil content limiting coolant carry-off and providing a cleaner machine interior
• High flash point oils eliminate mist and evaporation that reduces coolant cost and promotes a healthy work environment
• All ingredients are generally regarded as safe
• Tramp oil rejection eliminates a source for bacteria and rancid odors that reduce sump change outs, disposal costs, and machine downtime
• Super-compliant for California SCAQMD Rule 1144
||New technology metalworking fluid
||Off-white, translucent emulsion
|Specific Gravity, 60°F (15.6°C)
|Weight, 60°F (15.6°C)
|pH (10% dilution)
|VOC, ASTM 1868